Monday, November 4, 2013

linguifolio draft #3 novice low listening



  • I can understand some commonly used words and expressions, such as please and thank you.

  •  Get someone to say please or thank you and record me replying to them.



  • I can understand basic information, such as days of the week, months of the year, numbers, times, and dates.                                                                                                                                                                               Use the recording from class




  • I can understand names of objects in my immediate environment, such as words for familiar objects found in classrooms, offices, or homes.                                                                                                                                                 Like when you use the word papel or lapes.

    • I can understand the difference between a question and a statement.
    create video of me ansering whetther something is a statement or a question.



  • I can follow a one-step instruction, especially when people use gestures.


  • when u tell us to do something or create a video of me following an instruction.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment