Monday, October 21, 2013

linguifoio draft #1 novice low speaking

  • I can imitate the sounds and words that I hear.
  • I can record you saying something and then i can repeat it
    or use the lyrics training.
    • I can say the names of familiar people, places, and objects in pictures and posters using single words or memorized phrases.
    I can use my opcion with labels and record myself saying them.
    • I can introduce myself.
    Record myself saying my name and just introduce myself
    • I can say short memorized phrases, parts of poems, and rhymes.
    I will memorize a short poem then say it.
    • I can use an appropriate introduction to begin a presentation.
    the presentation when we were giving our speeches to kids

    1 comment:

    1. What will you use for the first?
      You need more than your name for an introduction.
      The coros are sorts of short poems...
      Are you talking about the Argentina "kids"?

      ReplyDelete